My Photo
Name:
Location: Osnabrueck, Lower Saxony, Germany

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

English from Zero

Reality kicks in

I'd noticed that S. likes to plan things carefully. He timed his sessions with me to fit in between preparation for an examination and doing a laboratory-based team project in the summer break.

A new professor has arrived, though, and decreed that the project must be done now, beginning this week. This involves working with other students and together writing a report.

So....

Our next meeting is scheduled for two months from now.

I confess I'm somewhat disappointed.

Nevertheless: Watch this space...........

Dennis

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's very disappointing, Dennis. Are you sure it's the whole truth? Or did he get 'cold feet', d'you think?

11:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home